Agriculture Training Institute, Ilonga-Morogoro, REG/ANE/011, Chuo cha ufundi cha serikali kilichopata usajili wa kudumu, Morogoro, Kamili
Short courses that are offered at the institute upon client request include:
• Production of field and horticultural crops for farmers and or extension workers
• Post harvest processing and packaging of field crops (e.g. production of beverage, alcohol, food products from cereals, fruits and vegetables).
• Nutritional Management for specific groups like children and invalids.
• Training and management of draught animals.
• Small scale seed production.
• Dairy cattle management
• Poultry production
• Farmer to farmer training approach
Admission and Applications
Requirements for admission in certificate course (NTA level 5)
An applicant is considered for admission to a certificate course if she/he passed three or more science subjects in ‘O’ level examination. A pass n English and mathematics is highly advantageous.
Requirements for admission in a diploma course (NTA level 6).
Pre-service applicants are considered for admission to a diploma course if they passed science subjects at Principal levels (One or more) Candidates with one principal level subject must have two passes in science subjects, in-service applicants are considered for admission if they pursued a certificate course in MATIs or LITIs.
INSTITUTE (MATI – ILONGA)
Phone: +255 787 327435